Broadcast TV, Sports & Entertainment Networks Surcharges
Programming fees paid to networks and sports channels plus retransmission fees demanded by local broadcasters comprise the largest cost in our business. These fees are growing at an alarming rate - faster than Grande and other distributors can absorb.
Broadcast TV Surcharge:
- $8.11 DALLAS
- $8.74 AUSTIN/CORPUS CHRISTI/SAN ANTONIO
- $9.80 MIDLAND/ODESSA/TEMPLE/WACO
- Sports Surcharge of $9.45 applies to all Grande cable packages with Signature Digital TV, Premier and/or Sports Package tiers.
- Entertainment Networks Surcharge of $8.66 reflects a portion of the rapidly escalating charges demanded by entertainment networks such as AMC, Discovery, Comcast/NBC Universal, Scripps, Viacom, Turner, ABC/Disney/ESPN and others. This surcharge applies to Grande cable packages with Digital TV, Premiere or movies, entertainment, news and information programming.
- Cable Modem Charge: $11.99
- Phone Subscriber Line Charge: $6.50
We’ll continue working hard to bring you the most advanced services with outstanding customer support while minimizing operating and programming costs. Led by a customer-focused vision, we’re dedicated to fulfilling your communication, entertainment and information needs.